Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hey People, So Ya I haven't posted in a while... sorry about that. Anways TO start off, all of my LEAP friends this is what I signed up for - Sign Language, Powerpoints, and Crime scene investigation!! Hope u all are in some of the same classes!

Alight So super excited about ballet, This year I'm going to be in Pre-Release time. And I'm FINALLY out of Burgandy Leotards... THANK YOU!!! haha.

The other day we went to the fair...... alot of fun.. Except for the stinky animals.......?! Haha. I would put up pictures BUT our stupid computer is weird so it doesn't let me. It's so annoying. So I guess I will tell you that we went on a few rides- here they are - 1. Swings, 2. Ferris Wheel, 3. Cliff Hanger, 4. This one where you go super fast around in circles and then you go backward in circles (They played Boom boom pow too!!! HAHA) Well those are the rides...So Moving On! Oh and Rebecca (my friend) Came too!
Last week Katherine slept over, So much fun!!! :D Awww but they didn't play you belong with me at the pool, oh and the life gaurd didn't talk to us this time! Hehe. And then Monday night Maryjo slept over, and we had alot of fun!! :D hehe. And we had to play with Konrad at the pool.... hmmm.... ha. And we made (another) account on BSG (beacon street girls - Oh I started Fashion frenzy book 9!) And we both know the user and password so we both go on, its sorta funny.... Kelli I hope you are having A great time In Maine, And Can't wait to see you when you get back. Allison, Whats up? haven't talk to you in forever!! :D
Well thats about it. - Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment