Monday, August 31, 2009

Hey people,
So for most of us today is the first day of school, including me! :D yay me. So were you people nervous this morning or were you excited..... or... maybe a little of both. hehehe. Sense Im home-schooled our schedule is a little different, We don't start until about nine, and we finish at 3:30.... about... sometimes it's different if we haven't finished. Ok so anyways Leave a post about how you felt the morning before the first day of school!
How many of you watch HGTV? Ok well I watch it alot, I usaully always watch that when I turn the tv on... haha well sometimes iCarly if that is on, but HGTV is better... sorry that was really random.
Ok so Mark, Mom, and me, decided that my cousin Konrad, wore his cargo pants, and aeropostale shirt.... its the usaull. So konny please let us know if that is what you wore!!
This is what I wore on the first day of school: Skinny jeans, a black tank top under a flowered tank, with a hot pink scarf, and pink flats!!
Well once again Please post if you read this (if you posted in the other one i told you to post in then you don't have to post on this one! :D)
- Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment