Thursday, September 17, 2009

"YO Dudes and dudets, Its me again the one and only amazing anna. The AA. And let me fill you in on some super amazing updates that you don't want to miss... Duhh there about me - lol.
1. Ballet has started up again! Lets all celebrate, Im not the lost and loney anna anymore I am back to the amazing anna who loves to dance! Also nutcracker is already in full swing.
2. Last night me and my fam went to this thing at our church that is every wednesday for the very first time in my awesomeness life. And ya It was pretty fun! :D So my parents went to some thingy, and then MARKY went to his class and already has another "crush" This would be number 6.. I think, and then there was the middle school class that I went 2.
3. I MISS PAULY! aka pauline, PAULY I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS AND I SEND MY AMAZING ANNA LOVE THE WHOLE WAY TO DA CITY!!!!! :D U R PRESCIOUS (hehe precious pauly!!)
4. HI EVERYONE!!! :D YAY ME!!!
5. I'm on bsg book 12 and im starting 13 tomorrow! I love BSG, Who else does??? YA i know pretty much every1. Best series ever.
6. I'm in love with interioir design and here is a blog u all need to check out DesignDazzle.blogspot.com AWESOMENESS... I really do need to stop saying awesome, but come on u really can't blame me. (oh wait... u can can't u OK never mind)
7. I gotta go, luv u all and keep reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment