Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hey people!

WHAT WHAT WAS UP??? hehe im hyper. Today was pretty good, we went to violin in the morning came home, did school work until 3:45, and then the biddisons came (yay!) We had fun dressing up katie (hehe should I say I had fun... not sure if anyone else did... but to bad) OH and i left out a very important part of the day, KONNY got sick at school for the first time this year... awww ("SICK" aka I don't want to go to piano)

Oh and people, PLEASE NOTE that I have a very very stupid computer and it doesn't let me put up pictures - SO SAD!!! Maybe soon we will get a not-so-stupid computer and ill be able to post pictures, but for now, sorry but you just are gonna have to live without my beautiful pictures... :( lol WHAT EV PEOPLE WHAT EV!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment